[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 12, 2014

Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Happy Belated Mid-Autumn Festival! :D

Okay, it was four days ago. Hahahas! Sorry I'm late! :P Mooncakes, lanterns, sparkles. Let's see. When have I last celebrate Mid-Autumn? Hmm, I think the last time I carried a lantern was during P1, P2 that era. /shakes head/ Omg, #nochildhood #poppyflowerisakiddo

Kidding. I had mooncakes every year, just no lanterns. I am too old for that, :P #tryingtoactmature LOLOL!

And to replace lanterns and sparkles, I had pizza instead. Hahahas! :D After three hours of Econs tuition with Vian on Monday, we decided to head to Pizzahut for lunch. Woohoo!~ However, I didn't get to try the new Cheesy 7 Pizza because Vian ate it before and nobody wants to share with me D:

Tried their new flavour pizza though - Seafood Deluxe Personal Pan! Mwahaha! :D Taste not bad, omo! Many many seafood toppings. I'm in bliss!

(Check out my pizza!)

Hahahas! :D Okay nothing much. What I did to celebrate the rest of the day, is to watch my tv shows. Last episode of Here Comes Mr Oh! and the Superstar Singing Competition. Okay, I officially declare that I have no life. Hahahas! :D


They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
So bring me far away


No comments:

Post a Comment