[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, September 13, 2014

I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart.

Aim high. Soar high.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

So yups, I'm writing this in the midst of the preparation of Prelims.  Because I was so bored from studying. Hahahas! /inserts sheepish grin/ But still, we still have to 'Take a break! Have a KitKat!' Though I'm eating some snacks too, but not KitKat. LOL! :D

Anyways, I went on a lunch date with Vivian after my Teachers' Day celebrations last last Thursday. Awesome meal @ Ssikkek Korean BBQ located at Novena! :DDD

(Buffet style Korean BBQ)

(Zoom-in on the different types of meat)

Hahahas! :D The BBQ is quite cheap, it is like $17 after GST and service charge and everything. Quite worth the price, hahahas! I saw many AJCians at the same restaurant, including Chaomin and Kangwei. LOL! :D Great minds think alike to have our meals at the same restaurants.

P.S. A plus point in the restaurant is that there is a gigantic tv in front of me, screening the performances of certain kpop groups. Woohoo!~ Although Infinite didn't appear at all, I saw Apink and 2NE1 and everyone. Hahahas! :D

(What's a meal without a selfie time!)

Hahahas! :D Thanks for the great day babes! Although the day sucked at the end because we had a 3h Econs tuition. LOL! :D

Throwback to a recent Creamier date with Xiaofang! It was the day when my Samsung Note crashed on me. Wtf. Anyways, back to topic:

(Xiaofang's Gula Melaka ice-cream)

(My Hazelnut waffle ice-cream)

I'm craving for Creamier, so yups. Hahahas! :D Creamier never fails, still as delicious as ever! Though Xiaofang says she still prefer Salted Caramel, but I think Creamier is not bad lehs! #mysimplethoughts

Alright, back to studying.
必胜! Hahahas!

Aim high. Soar high.


"So keep you head high, keep your chin up,
and most importantly, keep smiling,
because life is a beautiful thing and
there's so much to smile about."
-Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment