[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 19, 2014

Love yourself for who you are and just keep going.

"Love yourself for who you are and just keep going."
-Demi Lovato

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Sometimes I just don't understand adults (and I know they don't understand us as well). Tsktsk, instead of just scolding, ranting and screaming your heads off, why don't you all just provide some constructive suggestions for me? When something bad happens, stop and think and help me solve the matter! Screaming doesn't solve anything, omg. And it is just a small matter like a phone case. T.T Sighpie.

Anyways, on a happier note, my new Samsung phone finally arrived yesterday! Woohoo!~ Excited much, but I'm such a technology noobie. T.T Hahahas, I'm downloading all my applications and transferring my files now. :D Cheers! Couple phone with Eve? LOLOL! But what the hell is wrong with Whatsapp Plus, arghs! I like their functions, but it seemed as though it can't be downloaded on both my xiaomi and my S4 phones?!

(Starbucks' Cookie Crumble Cheesecake)

Pardon my super noobie camera skills. Hahahas, I can't seem to capture the make-you-salivate-feeling of the cake. T.T Yups, so this month is my mummy's birthday month and lucky her just got her own Starbucks card, so here's goes: Starbucks' cheesecake! Awesome food, accompanied by my favourite white mocha drink omg. :D I'm in bliss. (P.S. Why does it sound like my birthday instead?)

Hahahas, alright. My prelims aren't done, one more day. One more Chem MCQ paper, and I'm off on a clique date on Monday. Can't wait! Mwahahahas!


A rose can never be a sunflower,
and a sunflower can never be a rose.
All flowers are beautiful in their own way,
and that's like women too.
-Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment