[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey inside.

Reality Check:
5 more days to A's

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Just went to send my sister off at the airport this morning. She is flying to Vietnam for a school's CIP trip. Hahahas, I will miss her. Ohgawd. Nobody to cook for me, nobody to tidy up the place for me. :P Hahahahas!

And I had Burger King for breakfast. :D I think not bad lehs! At least the food filled the plate (I could not see the plate). Hahahahas! :D (For McDonalds, the portions are so small that I think I could see half the plate -.-) And I like the croissant sandwich idea, :DDD Nice!

(BK's King's Platter)

And I had Subway for lunch, LOL! :D They are having promotions, so being the typical Singaporean... Lmao! What a fast-food day, sighpie. I'm getting fat, fat, fat. T.T

(Subway, eat fresh!)

Anyways, the main point is, I guess this shall be the last post on my blog before the end of A's. Hahahahas, :D On a semi-hiatus.

Went D'Good Cafe with Vian the other day. I wish I could upload the pictures and stuff, but apparently all my pictures are like super messed up. T.T And I have neither time nor mood to sort it out, now that my exams are really nearing. Hahahas! -.- I will do it after A's.

So yups, this is the last lap already guys! (: A's will be over soon! Press on! Jiayous! Jiayous! Jiayous! I'm sure that we can ace it!


Close your eyes, wipe the tears away.
Looking at you walk away,
My heart aches, my throat hurts.
As I stare at you from far,
My heart just seemed to get smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment