[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I dance not to impress, but to express.

Reality Check:
12 days to A's

Probably the last good meal with my friends before the end of A Level. Sighpie.

Lunch Menu:
Causeway Point's Swensens
A good lunch with Poppyflower after last Tuesday's Physics crash course in the morning. Hahahahas! :D And we headed to Woodlands Library to study afterwards. #diligentkiddos #canyoubelieveit

(Chicken Baked Rice)

I'm feeling ravenous after a whole morning of intense Physics lessons (2 hours, mind you!) Missing their baked rice, hahahas! :D I think their baked rice is the best from all those that I have eaten. Very cheesy, I like! 

(Aglio Olio)

An Aglio Olio that is too spicy for Poppyflower because she kept drowning down galloons of water :P But it gives out a super nice aroma because of the spoonful of garlic, awww.... <3

(Sticky Chewy Chocolate Ice-Cream)

Still too sweet for me. But being the typical Singaporean, since the lunch set meal comes with a free ice-cream, so I ordered the most expensive one without hesitation, which is this. LOLOL! :D


(Banana Split)

Featuring Poppyflower's awkward face. Hahahas! :D Banana in pyjamas! Reminiscing my childhood memories, omg. Hahahahas! 

Bananas in pyjamas are coming down the stairs,
Bananas in pyjamas are coming down in pairs,
Bananas in pyjamas are chasing teddy bears,
'cos on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unaware!

I'm too tired to blog out a nice and lengthy post, so I'm just to end here like this. Hahahahas! :D Thought of the day: I think my favourite time of the day currently is when I'm in my LaLaLand (sleep). I'm going to KO soon, arghs! Goodnights everyone! :D


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards.
So when life is dragging you back with difficulties,
It means that it's going to launch you into something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment