[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 20, 2014

Two of a kind.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

I'm thankful to those who choose to stick with me throughout all the hard times. Especially my family, thanks for dragging me out of the house during my study breaks so I could really take a break from all the boredom from studying. :D Although I don't feel like going out of the house. LOLOL!

But reality check:
13 more days to A's

Time really flies while you are having 'fun'. But I'm still looking forward to A's, because it would mean that this nightmare will soon be over. What a weird logic of mine, but whatever. (:

So my Daddy went back to Malaysia for work two weeks ago. I will be lying if I say I don't miss him. Hahahas, but we will be going on a holiday to Taiwan straight after my A's. Woohoo!~ I really cannot wait!

So as a farewell dinner, we went Din Tai Fung. :D
@ Jurong Point

(Siew Mai???)

(Xiao Long Bao)

(Fried Rice with Prawns)

(Hot and Spicy Soup)

(Chicken Cutlet)

(Noodles)

(Spicy Dumplings)

(My favourite: Duck Rolls)

Hahahahas! :D Great food, great day, great accompany. What more could I ask for? Thanks for everything. :DD


He smiled, she smiled.
And he knew in that moment,
It was all that mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment