[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Love is a gift, friendship is an exchange.

Graduation Day (Part 2)
Farewell Assembly
13 October 2014

Time for many many photo-taking sessions, and of course, camwhore moments! LMAO! :D

(With the Poppyflower)

Shall start off with her, because she is the most influential person in my entire JC life. Hahahas! :D Be honoured okay! Thank you for being in such a big part of my life, even though I sometimes really do admire myself for being able to put up with your nonsense. :P Hahahahas!

(My awesome clique)

Featuring my second family. :D Thank you for showering me with all the love despite me forever being bullied by you guys (the victim is supposed to be Amanda, not me!)

PS: On a side note, this is my first experience with photobooths. And I think it was super interesting! I like all the props provided, so cool! Tony Lee had this during his wedding, LOL! :D I want also!

And since we are at the photobooth...

(My lovelies)

Hahahas, seriously. All of them need to grow shorter. T.T /cries/ And they make me look like one awkward turtle standing in the middle of nowhere. You guys watch out!!

(The other clique in moi class)

Hahahas, it is great that we come together on the last day of school. :D We may have many unspoken internal conflicts, but thank you guys for being nice classmates for these past 2 years. Cheers!

(ZHSS-AJCians)

Hahahas, we graduated again! This may come as unexpected, but I'm not in the least close to them. I don't even know the existence of half of them, but friends like Xiaofang, Jessie, Andrea, Yicheng, Tionglei and Munpin are ones whom I will never forget. I'm grateful to these precious friendships made. :D


(My forever retarded girlfriend)

Such a scary photo of me, omg. Can't Junho just choose properly?! Featuring the pictures that he printed for me. Honorary mention to him because he wrote me three lengthy cards (and I only gave him one name-card size card). :DDD Thanks for not forgetting about me even though CO stopped for a few months already. Hahahas! Let's go out together with the rest after A's!


(Junho)

And to the girlfriend who acts more like a girl than me, who demands thousands of retaking of photos when he thinks he don't look cute in them :P


(My fun-to-be Bookshop Auntie)

(My best OG mate, lesexyraj)


(Act-yi-ge Eugene)

Hahahas! :D "Hello Eugene. Goodbye Eugene. Have a nice day Eugene!" I'm out to annoy you, hahahas!


(Back to you)


(The annoying, Moehan)

Hahahas, the one who keeps boasting of his good looks, the one who keeps boasting of his superb results. LOLOL! :D Thanks for everything.


(The irritating, Yangfan)

Stop calling me fat! Hahahas! :D I have high self esteem. /kicks you in the ass/ Idiot, the one who is even more annoying than the previous one. Irritating the hell out of me. LOL!


(I love you guys)

(Click click clique)

(Chiobus coming your way!)

(My love, Xiaofang)


(My lady, Jessie)

(My beautiful, Andrea)


(My classmate for a year, Kahleng)

(The joke, Tionglei)

(My weirdo, Yicheng)

(My friend, Qinying)

And I swear these two guys are very bad to me... 

(What a nice photo)

(Behind the scenes)

Tsktsk! That Yicheng even post this on Instagram. Shoot die you!

(Shall end off with a selfie with the ZHSS-AJCians)

(Beauties and the Beast)

(My CO Mate, Hanwei)

(The Hundred Days of Summer)

Inside joke, :D But Joting, last long!!! <3

(My Physics Teacher, Mr Ng)

(Finally a proper class photo)


(My idiot)

Hahahas, I'm getting lazier and lazier to write lengthy posts. LOLOL! Pardon my laziness! I shan't say anymore, the pictures will do the talking. My stomach is growling, and I should be studying already. LOL! :D

Whut? I think I'm not even making sense. Brain-fried. Hahahahas!


Life is like a lightbulb,
It can go on and on,
Or slowly fade away,
Until it's gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment