[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, October 13, 2014

We'll stay gold forever.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Graduation Day (Part 1)
Last Day of Official Lessons
10 October 2014

As promised, I shall upload more pictures than words. Picture speaks a thousand words. Hahahahas! :D I will miss everyone.

(Front)

(Back)

Hahahahas! :D Check out the cool paper bag from Subway instead of their usual disgusting soggy plastic bag used for takeaways. But it does not have inner beauty (ROFL). The paper bag broke before I reached home and I had no choice but to carry it in my bag. Lousy quality, omg. Shouldnt they do some testing first before selling to consumers?!

But anyways, there was a 'Buy one get one free' promotion, and Poppyf. and I decided to grab Subway for lunch. (: And we saw Kaiyuan and Justina (sitting just next to us). Talk about awkwardness (okay, it isn't that bad), hahahahas! :DD

So now to the main point, hahahas!

(Le clique with da guys)

Wah, this is like one of the few selfies with the guys. Such rare photos, I will treasure them. LOLOL! :D

(Favourite tutor, Tony Lee)

My favourite tutor in my entire JC life. Hahahahas! :DD Missing Yangfan and Moehan. Sighpie. On a side note, the graffiti wall is super pretty!

(Clique Photo)

Finally a normal clique photo. (: Hahahahas, I think this picture is quite lovely although the background (whiteboard) really sucks. Hahahahas!

(Tony Lee!!!)

Clique photo with Tony Lee! :D Hahahas, omg. The splash vibrant colours totally brighten up the whole picture. So pretty!!

(Fake Power Rangers)

(Real Power Rangers)

Hahahahas, we tried our best. See the resemblances? Okay, I suck at imitating. LOLOL!! I'm supposed to be in black though. (:

(Le clique)

(By the window)

Featuring ghosts Eve, Weina and Poppyf in the background. Hahahahas! :D Stupid photobombers! If not I swear such a photo will be artistic! Especially with me inside :P

Hahahahas, pictures shared, words written. Time to let it go and concentrate on what's coming next (A's). Hahahahas! :D I swear these memories of two years will remain fresh in my mind.

Lastly, happy graduation! :DDD


Raise your words, not your voice.
It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.


No comments:

Post a Comment