[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Fly me to Paris.

Hahahahas, I shall dedicate a blogpost to my favourite girl in the world because it is her birthday today. (: Must be honoured that I am doing this instead of studying for my Chemistry paper tomorrow! :D Hahahahas!

(Bestie loveee ♡)

Hahahahas, so happy birthday to this retard who keep questioning me why didnt Kaiyuan and Evelias text her birthday wishes. Hahahahas! :D Paranoid much, I think they will text later luh. 😂

It is a pity that we couldn't celebrate her birthday on the actual day (today), because everyone is busy studying. But cheer up okay! One more week! We will celebrate one week later! ♡

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RETARD! :D

I shall keep this short. But my love for you is non-ending. Okay, too mushy. Even I myself cannot take it. LMAO! (:


Life is full of beauty. Notice it.
Smell the rain, and feel the wind.
Live your life to the fullest potential,
And fight for your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment