[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, November 22, 2014

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.

#25thHappyDWday
Happy Birthday, Dongwoo! 😻

(The most passionate rapper of INFINITE)

Hahahas, I am always awestruck with his hair. Lmao! He pulls off pink and blue hair the best. And he changed his hairstyle recently, to erms, this curled side fringe, which I think looks so much nicer on him than the previous one. 🙌 Ahhh, he looks so much swaggier now. Ohyeahs!

(This angle so cute!)

(Cutie coming your way!)

(Ahh, manly!)

Anyways, I left one last paper for A's only! 💪 I can do this! I can survive this! (Despite that stupid Kenneth keep agitating me because he ended his A's yesterday T.T) Bangwall much.

Ohwell, I celebrated my mid-exam week with Sakae Sushi. :DDD #happykid96 They changed their menu, and everything became more expensive. /devastated/ Sighpie. Weina recommended Sushi Tei, I will try it on my next round. (:

(Kaizen Okonomiyaki)

Too much mayonaise. LOLOL!

(Some fried banana dessert with ice cream)

Not bad. But I would say, Swensen's Banana Crumble taste nicer. Lmao!


We keep this love in a photograph.
We made these memories for ourselves.
Where our eyes are never closing,
Hearts are never broken.
And time's forever frozen still.

No comments:

Post a Comment