[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I will collect the stars from heavens to fill up your empty skies.

#Day1ofHappiness

Woots! :D My A's finally ended?! Hahahas! After three weeks of mere torture, it finally ended! Mwahahaha! But it still feels so surreal x.x I guessed I'm numb to this already, with the numerous exams this year (prelims, MYCTs, block tests etc.) Anyways, I'm just super glad that the nightmare is all over. Hahahas! We'll talk about it in a few months time during the release of the results. :D

Celebrated my happiness with my awesome Power Rangers, <3

(Awkward)

P.S. I think I looked weird here. Must be because I leaned on the wall :x Lmao! Anyways, that woman photographer took ten million years to take one picture and my face is like sore from smiling. T.T


(Say cheese!)

So we went Sembawang's Teoheng for a KTV session to celebrate Manda's belated birthday, :D Surprised her by lying that Kaiyuan won't be joining us, before making her appear with a cake. Hahahas! Manda is lucky that Kaiyuan never bring her whipped cream spray :P

(Astons for dinner!)

And because we were super dissatisfied with their slow service, we decided to waste their chilli sauce by ...

(Manda's)

Oops! :D Hahahahahas! But so prettaye!

So yesterday was a short but fun day. (The paper ended so late yesterday, at 3plus, alamak)! Looking forward to our next clique outing! And I shall end off with a we-fie. Hahahas! Cheers to more days of happiness!


(Blehs!)


(1, 2, 3, smile!)

The pictures a bit grainy, but ohwell.

P.S. I will be flying off tonight to Taiwan for a week. I'm super excited?!?! I can't wait! Cheers to more shopping!


I am now in a world where have
to hide my heart and what I believe in.
But somehow, I will show the world
what's inside my heart and
be loved for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment