[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, November 27, 2014

I want to dig my fingers into your heart and mark it with my hands like freshly fallen snow.

Hahahas, this is a super belated post dedicated to my bestie giffen Vivian Ng Ning Ting, :D

Happy Birthday Girl!
(20 November)

(Hey there!)

Thanks for forever being there for me! You've been a great companion, an awesome listening ear, and my sweet adviser. Hahahas! :D Thanks for always encouraging me, believing in me, and your incessant scoldings and naggings whenever I do something stupid (only sometimes). Hahahas, I appreciate everything that you have done for me luh. The rest that I want to say is in the card already, lmao! :D

(NYJC Invasion)

Hahahas, a throwback post featuring my NYJC experience. Hahahas! :D Since my Econs tuition only starts at 6pm, I decided to study at NYJC (Vian's school) before tuition. I look good in NYJC PE rights! :P

(Beauty and the Beast)

Anyways, since it was the last Econs tuition, it is a must to take some selfies. Hahahas! :D I had to post this picture up because I think Vian is simply too humorous here. Her staring skills are daebak. LOL!! 


(My favourite junior in the world!)

Hahahas, anyways, I spotted many ZHSS-NYJC people. Glad to see some, but yeahs, I guessed we are just acquaintances now. But I am super excited to see my cutest and prettiest and most retarded junior, Yuying. :D It has been a long time since we last contacted each other. But I miss her, :D I missed the times where we always joke around and hit each other. Hahahas, you are my favourite junior, and will always be. Awww!


I can't sleep tonight,
wide awake and so confused.
Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
I need a voice to echo,
I need a light to take me home.
I kinda need a hero, is it you?

No comments:

Post a Comment