[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, November 28, 2014

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday.

#Day2ofHappiness

I went Bugis with my sister for my job interview before my trip to Taiwan. Hahahas, the job interview? Like that lorhs, feeling so sian because I couldn't work with my friends. Zzz... But also not confirmed that I'll get it T.T Lmao!

But ohwell, I had 红锅 for lunch (managed to dissuade my sister from Subway). Hahahas! :D #happykid96 I had been craving for some hotpot now because the weather is like so cold nowadays, raining cats and dogs everyday. Sighpie. Rain, rain, go away! I want to come out and play!

(Drinks in a jug)


(Yummy Seafood Hotpot)


(Fire's burning. burn burn burn)


(Tons of seafood, woots!)


(Wah, a new type of noodle?!)

Hahahas, I want to eat good food everyday lehs! Can't wait for my cafehopping trip with Seah! Woohoo!~


You pull my strings, and push my soul.
You fool my heart with every note.
You drop a beat, and kiss my face.
You make me move, then cut the bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment