[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Stars can't shine without darkness.

Currently in Taiwan now, and since I returned to my hotel earlier today (for the past few days, it was always approximately 11plus when I reached the hotel), I shall start blogging. Lmao!

I will only blog about my Taiwan travel trip after I returned back to Singapore and arranged all my pictures (which are all over the place now, hahahas!).

(Ripped from Tumblr)

#throwback

Hahahas, I miss the times when I didn't blog during my A's period, and I seem to have many throwback posts now. Lmao! Anyways, I went Bugis with my mummy a few days before the end of my A's. /sheepish grin/

Walked around the Bugis Junction, and ate some good food. Hahahas! :D Check out my Bear Paw Burger below. Looks good, but taste wise, not that fantastic. I will not recommend. LOL!

(Bear Paw Burger)

Bread: Squid Ink
Main Ingredient: Fish
Sauce: Double Cheese

There are many choices for the bread, main ingredient and sauce. Too many choices that I took quite awhile to order. The menu abit messy till it's confusing, and I needed the cashier to patiently explain T.T


(What's inside?)

At $3.90, I think I will get McDonalds instead. Their bread quite dry, the fish is average, the sauce is standard. Blehs. The type of food which is nice to see, but bad to taste.


(Mozzarella Cheese Sticks)

The cheese sticks is a little costly? $4.50 for 4 sticks. I expect the cheese to ooze out the moment I bit into the cheese sticks, but not. It is quite dry still. No wonder they provide me drinks! (Buy a burger and a side dish to get a free drink). Did not had a great experience with this, so I went Soupspoon for my second round of food. :DD


(Prawn Bitsque)

Omg, I'm in bliss. The soup just totally makes me drooled. Hahahas! :D Did my photography skills improve?? It did rights!!! ROFL!


Can you be my nightingale,
feel so close I know you're there.
Oh nightingale, sing to me,
I know you're there.
Cause baby you're my sanity,
you bring me peace, sing me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment