[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.

Happy New Year! :D

(Ripped from Google images)

Hahahas, didn't countdown, nothing, because I don't like crowded areas. Perhaps I'm a little grown up now? Kinda not that interested in this kind of thing :P #matureyanqi Hahahahas! :D

But yeahs, the year 2014 had finally came to an end. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Hahahas, because year 2015 will mark the start of a brand new beginning (university life?). That's bad. Hahahas! :D But in short, I have lived year 2014 meaningfully. Studying, catching up with my friends, spending more time with family. Yeahs. #lifegoals Let's welcome the new year with open arms alright! And may the world find peace. 2014 has been quite a disastrous year. Airplanes, kpop incidents, and many of such catastrophes. Sighpie. To the victims of the recent QZ8501, please rest in peace.

Anyways, a late post dedicated to Weina. Hahahas! :D

Happy Belated Birthday girl! I'm sorry that your birthday celebrations turned out this way. T.T Screw everything omg. I really wanted to try Escape Room, sighpie. But ohwell.

(Paris Baguette)

(Christmas decorations)

So it was just eating > shopping > going home. We didn't even eat dinner outside. Omg, I feel so bad. T.T Super apologetic. But I'm excited for this Saturday for our meetup with Manda! <3 Let's hope that it will be a better one.


Strong enough to leave you
But weak enough to need you
Cared enough to let you walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment