[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, December 27, 2014

I like the night. Without the dark, we'll never see the stars.

I went for extraction of teeth today in the morning for braces. Four at one go! I admire myself for the courage. Hahahas! :D Thank god that it is not very painful, or perhaps I already took painkillers, so ... Lmao! But yeahs! Stage one down. :D Left stage two (putting of braces) next week. Say yay to pretty teeth! Hahahahas!

Anyways, my dentist for today resembles my previous tutor, omg. I got a shock of my life when he bent over to examine my teeth. For a moment, I thought it was that weirdo tutor whom I fired -.- (Amanda knows him too T.T Yes, that tutor.) Hahahas, but yeahs this dentist is damn nice. :DDD

P.S. Extraction of teeth is somewhat similar to tug of war. Serious.

(Adventure Cove with the Poop)

A throwback post. I hate Seah for not dedicating a post for me. I hate you, I really do.

So it was our first trip out together after A's. My virgin experience over there, and I was too excited that I forgot to sleep the night before. Lmao! Thank god the weather is sunny (at least it is not raining) and we got to enjoy all the rides (the scariest ride is down for renovation (?) when Vian went the week after, HAHAHAS to you :P)

We took the same old rides over and over again (because it was fun) till the person recognised us. Lmao! Hahahas, anyways, it was a great day with great company. I had tons of fun. :DDD

(We looked shag)

(Shoot die the photobomber)

Lack of photos because we are stupid enough to not bring any waterproof bag or something to hold our phones. We even 'swim' or rather float with our plastic money to grab food. Lmao. This is what you get when you put two dumbs together. The dumb and the dumber (Seah). ROFL!


It's been said and done,
every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now, here's another one.
So your melody will play on and on with the best of 'em
You are beautiful like a dream come alive, incredible.
A centerfold miracle, lyrical. You saved my life again,
and I want you to know baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment