[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, December 25, 2014

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.

Merry Christmas!

(Ripped from Google images)

LOL! I thought this was funny, hahahahas!  Anyways, first time getting excited about something I seldom get excited about. Hahahas! :D I didn't buy any gifts for anyone this Christmas. Lmao. Because I'm broke. Very broke. T.T

(My first Christmas gift)

My very first Christmas gift this year from my lovely colleague. The packaging is super pretty, so I shall dedicate a photo to it. Hahahas! :D I was expecting some chocolates when I ripped open the packaging. But no ehs, it is lavender hand cream. It smells heavenly, and smooth. Ohyeahs baby!

(Ice-cream cake)

And yeahs, the boss treated everyone to ice-cream cake. /throw arms in the air/ Hahahas! :D The cake damn delicious luh omg. And it costs $97 (I accidentally overheard it LOL!) Thankyou boss! 

(Christmas gifts)

Christmas gifts from my mummy's colleagues to her. I actually receive one tub of chocolate from my another colleague (it is behind the Hershey's Bar), but I guess it is very pathetic if I only take a picture of that one particular tub, so I gathered all my mummy's presents. :P ROFL!

(Shepherd's Pie)

So we bought a Shepherd's Pie from Prima Deli to celebrate this season :D Yum yum in my tum tum! Damn delicious, the three of us finished this within 15 minutes. Greedy gluttons, omg! Hahahahas!

(Logcake)

And what's Christmas without a logcake! Hahahahas! (: Lychee flavoured, from Prima Deli. The cream damn nice omg. This idiot 1.2kg cake was carried home by yours truly. Good exercise definitely, because I ended up with sore arms the moment I reached home. T.T

I'm on my way for Christmas dinner with my lovely relatives. (: YAY! Excited me! Hahahahas!

(Bibimbap!)

Anyways, a weird insert here, but throwback to a dinner a few days back: homecooked Bibimbap! Hahahahas! Damn nice omg. I love bibimbap! <3

P.S. That dumb dumb Seah got time to blog, no time to reply my Whatsapp. Win liao lorhs! Hmphs.


Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh.
O'er the fields we go, laughing all the way.
Bells on bobtail ring, making spirits bright.
What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment