[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Between hello and goodbye is 'I love you'.

How I celebrate my Christmas eve:
work > lunch > shopping > dinner > supper

(Ripped from Google images)

Hahahahas. I just sounded like a pig, eating all day long. Omg. Hahahahas! :D So yup, I had a half-day at work. I wasn't really working luh, just slacking around, because the women behind me (my older colleagues) were like gossipping around like some fish market (they just talked the entire day without doing any work, LOL!). Then I had some nice treats from my colleagues, like chocolates with wine in them, cookies and some biscuits. :DDD Cheers!

First stop: Nandos

(My cute mummy hiding behind the menu)

(Famous for their sauces)

(Whole chicken)

(4 regular side dishes)

Hahahas! :D $55 for a full platter and a bottomless coke to share. It was my virgin experience to Nandos (I heard One Direction loves it). It was a good meal, scrumptious food with excellent customer service. :D Though the breast meat is a little dry, but the drumstick is great overall.

The side dishes were normal, not much specialty to it. Although the fries (they called it chips) were sprinkled with the peri sprinkle, I think is just something like McDonald-kind of sprinkle. Lmao! It would be better if the butter taste is stronger in their Mediterranean rice. Their coleslaw and garlic bread are okay. :D

But they really have great customer service. Hahahas! /thumbs up/

Then I went shopping for new shoes. :D #happykid96  LOLOL! New flats for work, I'm loving it. <3 Christmas gift from my mama!

Then we had a simple homecooked dinner: roti prata roll with hotdog. Yay! Fattening, but my favourite. Hahahahas! Last but not the least, the chocolate fondue which we have for every Christmas!

(Chocolate Fondue)

Delicious chocolate-ly treat with strawberries, bananas and waffles. :D Hehehes! But freaking idiot, I dropped the heart-shaped ceramic bowl thingy whilst washing, and it c-r-a-c-k-e-d. Zzz.

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!


The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family
All wrapped up in each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment