[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My heart wants what it wants.

Day 6 in Taiwan

My final last day before heading back to Singapore. And disgustingly, only this particular day that it starts to turn colder, like around 17°C, but the past few days were the hot Singapore weather. Kns. Must they do this to me?! I can finally wear my long-sleeved apparels. Lmao!

(OOTD with a random background)

But yeahs, I had been wanting to head over to this Modern Toilet Restaurant for very long already. Hahahahas! :D

(What a cool 招牌!)

(This is the eatery)

(Licking the shit)

(And our seats)

(I am pooping. Do not disturb.)

(Mummy's Rosemary Pan-Fried Chicken Thigh)

(Mei's Curry Chicken)

(My Smoked Chicken with Cream Sauce Au Gratin)

(Daddy's Signature Hot Pot)

Hahahas, I think the Hot Pot is more worthwhile, because inside really have tons of ingredients. Hahahas, the baked rice and curry chicken are delicious. However, the rosemary chicken is just so-so. LOL! :D But the total bill is only SGD 48! There are drinks and ice-cream tooos!

(Chocolate Ice-Cream)

(Hot Black Tea)

Must order the hot ones to get served with such utensils. The cold drinks only come in a normal cup as seen in the background (the blue cups). Hahahas! :D Their tea is daebak omg!

(Last photo before we leave)

It was getting late once we finished our meal. (It is better to print a map in order to find this restaurant, because it is quite ulu in my opinion, lmao!) So we headed back to the hotel to collect our luggage, and made our way to Taoyuan Airport for our flight.


(Our last meal in Taiwan)

Hahahas, completed with our Assam Tea. :D I will miss it! Then we went shopping at the airport and bought many pastries and goodies. :D


(奶油小酥饼 which is simply 赞!)


(太阳饼)


(My new love: Taro mochi)

(And many more food!)


(Souvenirs for friends)

Didn't buy a lot because my luggage is bursting. Next time, let's all just grab one luggage each. Hahahas! :DD I don't need to share with anyone. Better! 

And we had a stupid idiotic flight delay of 1h. Thanks to Tiger, arghs! Sat in the airplane for 5h instead of the promised 4h. My butt hurts. Omg.


(So we had a super late supper at like 3am at Changi Airport?!)

And this marked the end of my wonderful Taiwan trip. :D Ohyeahs baby! I love Taiwan! <3


You got me scattered in pieces
Shining like stars and screaming
Lightening me up like Venus
But then you disappear and make me wait
And every second's like torture
Hell over trip, no more so
Finding a way to let go
Baby baby no, I can't escape

No comments:

Post a Comment