[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts.

Recently, I went on a little cafe-hopping craze with the lovely. Finally! (: One tick off my bucket list. Hahahahas!

One week ago, SMU held various university prep talks. So here we are! (: P.S. Not used to hearing lectures now, and I once again experienced the sleepiness I often had during lectures...

(With my bae @ SMU)

Hahahahas, met Hongwei and saw many other AJCians whom I don't know around. Had buffets after every lecture session. #goodlife

And then we embarked on our little cafe-hopping journey. :D P.S. It is not wise to go out with Seah alone because she isn't of any help. :P Hahahahas! Used GPS to locate our first stop.

First stop: Stateland Cafe @ Bali Lane, Bugis

(Toffee Nut Latte)

Read reviews which say that their lemonades are their specialities, and their coffee are just so-so. But when we got there, we were informed that lemonades were out-of-stock T.T  The waiteress recommended toffee nut latte, which I thought was yeahs so-so. Hahahahas.


(Red Velvet Waffles)

And this is the highlight of the meal. (: Their waffles are really daebak. And they served with cheese and ice cream as well. Hehehes! (:


(Truffled Alfredo)

Photo credits to Seah. Their pasta is also so-so also. Nothing special, but palatable. (: I was seated on the second floor, where the aircon wasn't strong enough and the music can't be heard. Blehs.

Second stop: PARK @ Holland Village

Met up earlier with bae for lunch before tea with clique. Spent the entire night doing my research on which cafe to go and finally found this. :D


(Eggs Benedict)

Wah their Eggs Ben is really fantastic. Hahahahas! I like the gooey egg, the tasty mushrooms, the potato wedges and bacon strips. :D #happykid96 I'm in heaven!


(Iced Latte)

Iced latte is a little bitter. Hahahahas, or maybe it is just us since we aren't coffee lovers. LOLOL! (:


(Truffled Mac & Cheese)

Truffled mac & cheese is quite filling because of the cheese. Hahahahas! (: The top is like erms baked cheese, the bottom is like melted fluid cheese. I guess my description is weird. LOLOL! I think it is not bad luh. Hahahahahas.

(Selfie with food!)

Yup great day with the bae. :DDD

Third stop: Sunday Folks @ Holland Village


(Foooooood!)

Picture credits to Kaiyuan!
So we had Pearl of the Orient tea, Matcha Cake, Yuzu Fizz, and waffles! :D

I honestly think their yuzu fizz is very disgusting. My own preference arhs. And the matcha cake is like erms okay lorhs. Not taste-catching enough. But their waffles are daebak. :D We finished two plates of it within seconds. Gluttons much. Hahahahahas! (:


(Group photo)

I don't know why the picture looks disgusting. Hahahahas, and Eve dyed her hair. I want too! Hahahahas! :D

Cafe-hopping shall stop for a moment because I'm seriously too broke. One more week to pay day! :P Hahahahahas!


Fairies are invisible and
inaudible like angels.
But their magic sparkles
in the nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment