[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Today's little moments, become tomorrow's precious moments.

Met up with the lady Huiqi last Wednesday for a date at Nex. Nex. Omg, that's super far. I wouldn't have agreed to it but since Huiqi had visited me at West area twice already, I will be the good guy this time. Hahahahas! (: Besides, it has been a long time since I last visited Nex and wow, most of the shops were replaced by many new shops! :O

(Pizzahut Chicken Steak)

Hahahas, wanted to try other new brands (ie. Monster Curry) that Vian said it was super nice (and also because I don't see it anywhere in Singapore lmao), but Huiqi insisted that it was not nice at all and we went Pizzahut in the end. T.T

But yeahs, considering that they are having a one-for-one promotion, I got it at a great deal. Like $8 for plate of chicken steak in Pizzahut. Whut. However, that set meal just pushed the price higher, complete with GST and service charge, I think a hole just appeared in my pocket.


(Baskin Robbins)

And since Wednesdays are pink day, we are back at Baskin Robbins. 2 scoops for the price of $5. Hahahahas! (: Learnt the hard way, only order chocolate flavours from Baskin Robbins. Their exotic-and-looks-super-interesting flavours just suck.

Met Vian by surprise at Nex tooos, who kukushit borrowed my phone (my cover is pink) to get the discount for Baskin Robbins. Hahahahas! Do I laugh very loud? She said my laughters sort of resonated the entire atrium, and I was like ._.

Thanks for spending time with me. :D Thanks for the 7th year of friendship.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last last Thursday with Vivian.

Seoul Yummy is so yummy! (Get the pun?) Hahahahas, it was on a rather expensive side. The food's great, but I think not yet worth the price. Hahahas. We paid $60 (2 pax) for this meal. :/


(Army stew)

Great that I asked for less spicy, and I was able to eat well. (: The bad thing about braces: no more rice cakes in the future because they can stick to the braces T.T /cries/ Hahahas, I was craving for hotdogs so I got most of it, whilst Vian finished all the rice cakes.


(Some bingsoo)

Hahahahas, I thought it was ice cream. But it turns out to be froyo. I now declare my love for froyo. Hahahahas! (: Damn nice. But the ice area abit bland arhs, like no sauce, just plain ice, so we didn't finish it...

Went shopping for a while. But I didn't want to go home too late, as I had to work the next day. But cheers to the great dinner! :DDD Looking forward to more dates with you. Hahahahas!


Sometimes when things are falling apart,
They may actually be falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment