[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'm your magical mystery ride.

One week two days ago, it was this boy's guy's birthday.

(Manda's favourite Blackforest Cake)


And we celebrated his birthday at Paradise Dynasty @ Lot 1. Thanks you guys for deciding on Lot 1, hahahas, it was the most convenient for me. Love you guys plenty. <3


(The 8 coloured xiaolongbao)

Hahahas, Manda is so gullible I cannot. Have anyone ever heard of Strawberry flavoured xiaolongbao? Hahahas, yeahs. One person here by the name of Amanda Seah. :DDD So yups, she finished that Szechuan flavoured for us. Spicy much. LOLOL! Thanks girl!


(Moe insisted on ordering Mapo Tofu)

Thank god it was not that spicy. At this level, I can still take it. Hahahas, :D Smooth tofu that I can eat with my annoying braces. Speaking about that, I got two ulcers at each side of my mouth. Talk about pain. :3


(Manda's favourite stir-fried beef)

Hahahas, I like this also. LOLOL! :D I'm just craving for meat. Any meat will do. Ever since I put on braces, images of meat always seem to appear in my mind. I can confirm that I am indeed a carnivore without any further ado. Lmao! :D


(I love this dish!)

I like how fluffy it is, and how the egg yolk won't stink in my mouth. Hahahas! :D Pssh, it is not just any egg dish. It is an egg dish with crabs. LOLOL, I can't seem to get over my love for seafood. 


(黑木耳)

A little spicy, but the taste is not bad. Hahahas! :D Manda finally got some taste. LOL, oops. Weina didn't get to order any dish of her own preference due to her being late. Hahahas! :P 


(We are a happy family)

Hahahas, a simple birthday celebration over a simple meal. Not pretentious, yet blissful. Thanks for a great day out, and thanks for the treat (although it is your birthday whut? ROFL). Happy Belated Birthday, Moehan! :DD

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hahahas, a birthday isn't a birthday without presents. So we met up a few days before his birthday to grab a gift for him.

(The Three Musketeers)


(Our Coffee Bean Date)

It was a great catch-up session with my two girls over a cup of chocolate-coffee-I-have-no-idea-what. I realised how much I missed them. I missed the old times when we used to spend everyday together in school. I missed lunching with them, studying with them, gossiping with them, but most importantly, our daidi sessions. Hahahahas, speaking of which, my hands are getting to get itchy. Wts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I finally found a time to visit this girl at her workplace. Hahahas! (: This annoying girl who kept urging me to go find her. LOLOL! P.S. You should be honoured. I travelled all the way to Esplanade, changed four MRT lines, just to find you. T.T


(The fun times in the dressing room)

She made me wear this kuku flowery dress that doesn't even fit me luh omg. I hate this! Featuring my 50 cents yellow ribbon hairband (Taiwan's loots) which my friends say it looked kiddy. Lmao! :3


(I will never buy this)

Hahahahas. Kukushit kept asking me to try some ridiculous apparels that got me insane. LOLOL, we talked too much and she kind of kena aimed by her supervisor? Hahahahas, but I'm still a customer yo. :P Although I tried on a million of clothes, but went out without buying any. Lmao.


(Selca)


(Doesnt the ribbon suit me?!)

After one hour of nonsense, we finally went to have our lunch at Astons. Whoopee! (: The service is much faster than SSC's. Hahahas!

(Yummy Astons Lunch)


(Root Beer Float)

Simple things like this do light up one's dull (working) life. (: Thanks for everything.


Baby you light up my world like nobody else.

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell.
You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment