[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, January 30, 2015

You're my end and my beginning.

TOMI SUSHI

Yummy sushi place over at Novena with my family and relatives to celebrate a special day - my granddad's birthday! :D A very expensive meal, but no doubt, a delicious one. Hahahas! It was totally an eye-opener for me because I didn't know sushi can be so ... expensive :/


(Squid)

Their squid is really one-of-a-kind! I expected the dish to be dry and fishy as there are no sauce available, but the lemon made the whole dish seemed fresh. It was a pretty amazing dish and I gobbled it up within seconds. Hahahas! :D


(Salmon loves)

This plate I think costs like $27? Somewhere there, I cannot remember the prices already. Feel free to check out the menu: just google Tomi sushi menu. Hahahahas! :D Fresh salmon, but yeahs, it is really on the expensive side >.<


(Set meal)

Sushi, sushi and more sushi. :D


(Avocado Salad)

Some avocado salad that tasted quite nice surprisingly. :D 

(Tuna)

This place is well-know for its tuna products. :D 我真有口福!


(Everyone's favourite Wagyu Beef)

My first time having wagyu beef, and I finally understood why everyone will go gaga over it. Hahahas! It was tender and juicy, it was that nice!


(Egg sushi)

I love the patterns on the eggs. I wonder how they stamp it there. It was so creative?! I don't see other restaurants offering it. Hahahas! :D

(Happy Birthday to my lovely granddad!)

(Fruit Paradise)

Went back to my usual Prima Deli store to grab a cake for my granddad. I love fruit cakes! :DDD I was very full that day. A fun-filled day full of smiles and laughters. Thank for allowing me to feel the warmth of a family. Cheers!

(Starbucks)

And since there is a buy 2 get 1 free promotion that time, my mummy decided to treat le babysis and I to Starbucks. Woots!~ :D One Toffee Nut Latte and two Cookie Frap. I personally prefer the Cookie Frap, hahahas! :D This is a throwback post, so here I am once again craving for Starbucks now ._____. /hints hints/ Hahahahas!


You're my downfall, you're my muse.
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues.
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment