[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Memories are special moments that tell our story.

So I am actually quite bored at work so here I am drafting my blogpost again. LOL! (: I sounded so free omg. But hell no, I am too efficient that I finished all my assignments on hand. Fast and furious. Yeahs! :DD

So TGIF with my bae last week. Hahahas! :D Thanks for working OT for me! Who ask you so early release. Hahahahas! :P Life's unfair, /cries/.

So we went Ichiban for their fish cheese curry. I love the curry, but unfortunately the amount of curry that they served is ~!@#$%^&*() little ._____. But I still love the curry. Hahahahas! Ate some sushi off the conveyor belt, camwhore a lot, and left the restaurant feeling full. :D

P.S. Feeling the pain of being adults. No student meals, and gawd. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE.

(Cheese Curry)

And tada: llaollao for dessert! :D I finally got my first taste of it. #lagorlag Hahahas! The queue's long, yet fast. The food's alright, but nothing too fantastic. It is a little overrated like what Seah said. Hahahas! :D But yeahs llaollao > sogurt, but I'm yet again broke. T.T

(llaollao!)

Then went shopping/window-shopping a little for Valentine gifts but ended up not purchasing anything because everything-is-too-expensive / we-are-too-poor. -.- Can my boss please report to work soon so she can sign and pay me my salary?!?


(Wefie!)

Then we lepak at Long John Silver because we are too tired to continue walking. LOLOL! :D #oldhags Hahahas! A great day out, and cheers to more TGIFs together!

SIGHPIE. Back to work. /roll eyes/ Gosh, I'm so tired. But first, let me eat pineapple tarts first :P Hahahahas!


This is the bend before the break
when we forget the harmony.
This is how watercolours fade into
distant memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment