[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, February 6, 2015

Simplicity of a goodbye.

What a hectic week! Most of my closer guy friends are enlisting this week, so I spent three consecutive days out for dinner to 'celebrate' their new chapter of their lives. Hahahahas! (: Which is kinda tiring if you ask me. :/ And I missed my TV shows because of them T.T Be honoured!

Day 1:

(My one and only poppyflower)

Yeahs. So it was us two again because Moehan & Weina were late as usual. Spent an hour plus camping in Xinwang Cafe catching up while waiting for the two slowpokes. We nearly died of hunger I swear.

(Reminiscing our childhood)

Hahahas! (: we are missing Yangfan again, but nonetheless, it was a splendid expensive dinner.

Day 2:

Finally, our first CO dinner after A's, or rather our first dinner after we stepped down from CO. Hahahahas! (: That was like a few months ago...  -.-

(Lousy iPhone quality)

Okay maybe not. iPhone picture quality is the best. I guess it is just Junho with his selfie stick and shaky hands and lousy phototaking skills. T.T

Hahahahas! (: So we finally decided on Hot Tomato for dinner (it was such a bother to settle on where to eat with such a big group T.T). We camped there for a few hours, and in the end we were cued by the waiters to leave because we were the last customers hogging the seats and they couldn't clear and pack up and go. Lmao! (:

(Last group shot)

Although it is not full strength here, I love the no-awkwardness between us and we can just speak our minds. (: We can talk about anything under the sun, and I suddenly miss the memories we shared together. I mean, they are the closest family to me in school after my clique. (Since my CCA took up most of my time and we always spend our after-school sessions together figuring out some ways to pon CCA -.-)

Day 3:

(Secondary school mates)

Yeahs, and three of us are in AJC. Hahahas! (: First time dinnering with this group, and to be honest, I was a little reluctant to go out with them initially. As in, I'm fine with Xiaofang & Tionglei, but me and Jocelyn had stopped talking 2 years ago. As y'know, I hate awkward situations omg.

But I'm glad I did in the end. The atmosphere was fine, but I just couldn't open my mouth that day. Hahahahas. I feel uncomfortable not talking (I tend to talk a lot), but I have no idea how to join in the conversation -.- So I guess I'm just an awkward turtle there omg. Yikes.

But anyways, to the guys, have fun in Tekong. (: Glad that you guys made it into the February batch because there are many holidays around the corner, like the upcoming CNY. Hahahahas!

And talking to them made me realised for the first time that, they are actually super nervous about NS. Tionglei even went to watch videos, read blogs and everything else to mentally prepare himself, whilst the three of us just laughed at him. Hahahahas! :DDD He is so freaking hilarious omg.


Because if I let you in,
You'll break a part of me
from the inside.
'Cause it is just too precious
for me to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment