[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Take me home where my dreams are made of gold.

Happy Birthday Woohyun! ♡

(Sweetheart)

Hahahahas! :D To the best singer with the strong powerful vocals, the cutest guy with the greatest aegyo, the talkative guy who never fails to brighten up the lives of his groupmates, happy birthday!

And yup, he's my ultimate bias in INFINITE. ☆ Cheers!

On a side note, this post will have nothing to do with food because somebody complained that my blog is filled with wayyyyyyyy tooooooo much food. I guess he's just salivating at all my food pictures. :P Y'know, jealousy. Hahahahahahas!

(Day out with my senior)

So I will post my pretty face instead. Lmao! :DD

It's been a long 3 years since we last met. Hahahas, he was my CO senior in Secondary school, and I guessed he had sort of watched me grow. Hahahahas! I made him sound old rights, but the truth is he is really old. :3

I still remember how my entire batch hated him because he always tried to sow discord between us and the seniors. Maybe not intentionally, but the harm was inflicted. And yes, it soon became a war where we hated the seniors and the seniors hated us.

P.S. I saw on Instagram before that our seniors and juniors went out together without inviting us. That's quite... hurting? But ohwell. I fell out with my Secondary school clique cum CO mates as well x.x

But yeahs, over the years, I guessed we have all matured. We are more rational, logical now. We learnt to look at things from different perspectives, and we learnt to let go. I guess that's the most important lesson that we had learnt from the transition to adulthood. (But I'm not that old luh hahahas, just that I had known this senior of mine for the 7th year now.....)

Yup so, I met up with him the other day at Holland Village for a dinner, and I was so shocked that he has become a changed person. Both visually and mentally. Hahahahahas! :DD He told me he has abs now but I took that jokingly. LOLOL, on a side note, I realised NS men love wearing snapbacks. Hahahahas! :P

Just wanted to say thank you for all these years. You have been a great senior, a great friend, and a great listener. 

My senior, Ang Gee Tat.
A weird name and I laughed it out and got into trouble for that when we first introduced ourselves during the first CO seniors and juniors bonding sessions... Hahahahas! :D


Life is not measured by
How many breaths we take,
But the moments that take
Our breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment