[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Wishing you were here because the memories are not enough.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

These days, up and down I go on an emotional roller-coaster ride, and the feeling sucks. Terribly.

I've been trying hard, really hard, to extinguish this tiny fire within me, whilst telling myself that it's alright, everything will be fine. I've been trying hard, really hard, to control, so that I will stop becoming a burden.

And I thought I have succeeded.

But sadly, no. Within that few minutes, because of your one small tiny minute stupid act, you reignited the flame and got me burning inside out. I felt as though I was on cloud nine. I was flying. Carefree, wide smiles. Happiness. I thought life was finally going to go the way I planned.

But. I should have expected it.

Happiness is short-lived. Or maybe it is simply my fault. With a past that could never be erased no matter how much I wanted it to be. Yes, it was all my fault. I bring it upon myself. I deserved it.

I fell back down, and hit the cold unfeeling ground. Hard. Pain. Bam. My hopes were all dashed. Back to reality.

It was just simply a sweet dream.

Ouch. The truth hurts.


I let down my guard, I fell into your arms.
Forgot who I was, I didn't hear the alarms.
Now I'm down on my knees, alone in the dark.
I was blind to your game. You fired a shot in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment