[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, February 15, 2015

You had my heart inside of your hand.

So it was Valentine's Day yesterday. I didn't have any guy to celebrate it with, so ta-da! This is when your girl friends come in useful. LOLOL! :DDD Oops, exposed. :P

Day out with HuiQi

(With my favourite)

So the plan for the day was:
table tennis > lunch > ktv

1) Table Tennis
Venue: Yishun Sports Hall
Duration: 2.5 hours (because too many tables available, so we ate into the next slot)
Comments: Rusty skills / legs sore from all the picking up of balls

2) Lunch
Venue: Swensens, Northpoint
Comments: Disgusting food (cheese is watery & bland and unpalatable)
Other Comments: Too little of everything but I'm freaking hungry (rice/cheese/chicken)
I actually have nice memories of the dish. What happened?!

(Chicken Baked Rice)

(Hazel-something Ice Cream)

But thank gawd the ice-cream saved the entire meal. Awesome taste, but I'd really appreciate it more if the scoop is bigger. Hahahas, but the ice cream looks pretty. So okay. (:

(Mike, my best friend)

3) KTV
Venue: Teoheng, Sembawang Shopping Centre
Comments: Sore throat after 3 hours of intense singing (and shouting perhaps) 
BUT why everyone comment on my NMS shirt?!? :3

It was a long and tiring day, but the day's good. Cheers!

P.S. My butt really hurts now from all the playing of the stupid table tennis. Omg. I have problems sitting down now T.T


And if you hurt me,
Well that's okay baby
Because only words bleed.


No comments:

Post a Comment