[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You are music to my heart.

Happy Chinese New Year Eve everybardy! :D

Applied for leave today, and spent my entire morning spring cleaning. Housework is indeed cumbersome. Sighpie. I need a maid.

Headed to my maternal grandparents' side for reunion lunch and we were greeted with a huge table of delicious-looking food. From yusheng, to noodles, to pig trotters, to roasted chicken, to curry. Mouth-watering! :D Hahahahas!

Chatted a little with my relatives and it was not too bad. (: I managed to get rid of the damn awkwardness (perhaps because my cuzzie is stuck in UK and is not present and the whole situation looked less intimidating). LOLOL! (: Caught a bit of the tv and had a sing-a-long session (okay, I think I am the only one T.T). It was pretty mundane, but I guessed I have passed the past 18 years of CNY like this tooos. :3

Then we headed to my paternal grandparents' house for reunion dinner. It was more crowded, and some of my relatives even have to sit on the floor. Oops, somehow I think my cousins grew shorter over the past one year. LOLOL! OR DID I GROW TALLER. Hahahahahas!! :DD

Yusheng again with my favourite abalone and salmon. The buffet that we ordered came with almond jelly, sambal prawns (?), fish, more abalone, yam rice, scrambled egg and more. (: The food is nicer than last year's although we ordered from the same caterer. Hahahahahas!

Watched some random movie with them (I don't know what is what) and I nearly dozed off whilst everyone is laughing their asses off. Whut?! Tried to get my friends to talk to me, but the connection over there really sucks. Sighpie.

We didn't stay for too long and we headed home after that. (: It was a long day but I'm loving my yusheng. Cheers to a happy me! :DDD

I didn't take any pictures today because I still find it awkward to take pictures with them. So yeahs, throwback to a Korean meal at Yoogane a few weeks ago.

(A full plate of chicken)

(The size of the thing)

(Octopus!)

(Ramen)

(Side dishes)

(The strawberry sauce on the I-dont-know-what-veggie)

(Yeahs, we wore a bib)

(Cheese in topokki?!)

(With my lovely mama)

Great but expensive meal ($80+ for three people). Heartache arhs! (: Hahahahahas! Anyways, I'm looking forward to my Korea trip in June! I'm nearly done planning it already. Woots! :D


The bed's getting cold and you're not here.
The future that we hold is so unclear.
But I'm not alive until you call.
And I'll bet all odds against it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment