[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, February 19, 2015

I would like to be able to gently drift in and out of existence whenever I want to.

Happy 初一 guys! :DD

Woke up late. Bad start because I have to keep rushing around. But thankgawd I predicted this situation to occur (as usual), so I got ready everything the night before. Hahahahas! :D Smart me!

Not going to post ootd like everyone because I looked freaking weird. Like my face and hand postures and everything. And my super red dress that makes me look like a red tomato. First time wearing such a orangey red dress that till now I am still in shock. Hahahahas! (:

(So I will pose a we-fie instead)

Visit relatives. Collect red packets. Yeahs, the norm. Saw fascinating pineapple tarts with cheese on it that tasted not bad. But I was so freaking tired that I dozed off in the midst of eating 鱿鱼. Lmao! :/ Chatted awhile before heading home to lou hei! :D Hahahahas!

And that pretty much ended my day. Ohgawd. So boring. I want play Bridge why nobody play with me. && somebardy please teach me how to mahjong please!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Throwback to Kenneth's birthday. Hahahahas! (: Thanks for the 6 years of friendship. A great soul that made me realise that platonic friendships do exist! Hahahahahas!

So we plant ourselves in D'good Cafe @ Holland Village. Again. Sighpie. I am so freaking sick of Holland Village T.T

(My best buddy)

So I was rushing to meet him after my work but his guy over here was late for nearly an hour (55 minutes to be exact), and I was like exploding. But y'know I can't stay angry for long so ... T.T

(D' good dinner @ D'Good)

I did not treat him.

(Yummy Chicken Tikka Masala)

So he ordered this dish over here, and he was like some guniang (oops sorry!) and asking me worriedly if it is going to be spicy. Yup, the first guy on Earth that don't eat spicy like me. Lmao! Then I was like ._____. This dish is delicious, by the way.

(Fresh Prawn Chilli Aglio Olio)

Yup, I can take this level of spiciness thanks to the presence of my lovely cup of green tea latte. Hahahahas! (: I love how the enormous prawns are fresh (not the frozen kind), though the aglio olio just taste meh. Pizzahut better I guess!

(Green Tea Latte)

I love this kitty latte art. I love animals latte art. So kewt that I can't bear to drink it! Hahahahas! :DD I need a daily dosage of this omg.


Lay a whisper on my pillow.
Leave the winter on the ground.
I wake up lonely, there's air of silence
In the bedroom and all around.
Touch me now, I close my eyes
And dream away.

No comments:

Post a Comment