[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, February 22, 2015

So let's take a walk and get lost. Let's take a chance on finding us.

I used to think monkeys are harmless...

I spent my 初二 over at MacRitchie Tree Top Walk. :D Hahahahas, last year I spent it at Labrador Park, and we 'trekked' all the way to VivoCity. LOL! (: So yeahs, I seem to be always doing unexpected things. Hahahas!

(Nice scenery)

(Selfie!)

I looked like some tourist, taking pictures wherever I went. LOLOL! (: Spotted many angmohs (hawt guys) and Malays and Cheena families (which are kind of unexpected?!)

(Monkey!)

So there are like hundreds and thousands and millions monkeys there (I don't remember seeing so many the previous time I was there. Monkeys reproduce at a fast pace arhs??). Witnessed another monkey-snatching-food episode, which was kind of scary. LUCKY THEY NEVER SNATCH MY BREAD BECAUSE I AM SMART ENOUGH TO BACK FACE THEM. LOLOL, what will happen if you are there munching your food in bliss and a monkey just swoop down the tree and grabbed your food while SCRATCHING your face in the meanwhile ._.

And they are freaking disgusting. Because when we were on the return route, and had to pass by a river of monkeys (they were literally in the canal thingy), one of the monkey decided to just gnarl at my mummy, which made her screamed and run with her arms in the air. NOT FUNNY OKAY. I was in shocked too. If the monkey really attacked my mummy, and my daddy bashed it up, I think my entire family will be attacked by the army of monkeys there. O.M.G.

(View from the Tree Top)

(The prettayes)

On a lighter note, here's a view at the tree top. :D Hahahahas! LOLOL! See the angmohs at the back??

(Lunch)

Surprisingly, the hawker center nearby was opened for business. And gosh, since it was the New Year's, they increased the price of the dishes by 50 cents to a dollar. T.T Hahahahas. But it was still crowded though.

(Tower)

We then ventured over to Upper Seletar Reservoir to snap a picture with this tower thingy. I don't know what is it, but my Daddy says it is a historical thing blahs blahs blahs. So yeahs :3

And this is how I celebrated my 初二. Lmao! (: Fulfilling day.


Broken love in a broken world.
Picture perfect in a broken frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment