[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I gave it all, but all you do is tear them up.

Zoom zoom! The five days of holidays are over. T.T So fast, omg. I hope everyone had a great Chinese New Year! I did enjoyed mine. :D And now, it is back to the dreadful thing: work. !@#$/^&*()

εˆδΈ‰: Shopping > ABTM3 Midnight Movie

(Ripped from Google Images)

So I was freaking excited because my friends were all telling me how great this movie is, like it is a die-die-must-watch. And I got even more excited when my parents agree to a midnight movie (it was my second time because the previous time I watched with my friends when we stayover at a class chalet lmao!) #happykid96

"The only easy day was yesterday."

How true. Things will only get more difficult in the future. Sometimes, I do miss the pre-A's life. Studying is definitely easier than working. Gah. Speaking about that, 6 more days to Doomsday. T.T

εˆε››: Waffle Date & Running Errands

Did practically nothing, except running around everywhere. With a car, that is. To the bank, to the temple, to the sports complex to activate my sister's card. Tired die me. T.T

(I thought this was blog worthy)

I love spending time with my family, especially because I hardly see my Daddy around as he works overseas. Thanks for making me feel loved over and over again. I love y'all very much ♡


These foolish games are
Tearing me apart.
And your thoughtless words
Are breaking my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment