[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, February 27, 2015

High off his love, drunk from his hate.

Countdown: 3 more days

Monday Blues.

Yup. That's the day of the release of the A's results. 2 March 2015. I dread it. After two years of torturous studying, the 'long-awaited' moment to prove myself has finally arrived.

This is all too nerve racking for me that I have been suffering from countless of sleepless nights already. Tossing and turning in bed, thinking about my results, envisioning what will happen on the results day itself. I often have such panic attacks, hahahas. I can never be calm. T.T

*crossing my fingers and toes*

Throwback to happier times. I hope I can be as happy and carefree on Monday as I were during our Marina Barrage trip with my homies. Yes. Faith. Believe. I think I am already prepared for the worst. Now, we shall leave it to fate, because I know I tried my best already.

(Snap One!)

(Snap Two!)

We walked all the way from Marina Bay to Marina Barrage which took us nearly an hour, lmao. We acted like tourists, with our maps and selfie sticks and all, snapping pictures wherever we go. It was a super windy day, hence our wild wavy long hair just kept flowing with the wind, so our faces became like this ._______. I tried my best to control my hair already! :/

(Stupid photobomber)

That vast greenery. It was not very crowded fortunately. We brought nuggets, fruit salads, snacks, sandwiches and drinks for a picnic. We were famished, and thus we gobbled down our food quickly. It was a good day, except that our kites wouldn't fly during such a windy day. What is this?!

The weather went a little unpredictably crazy that day. It shone hard, shining so radiantly, before drizzling, then went back to the scorching hot weather again T.T Alas, I got sunburnt. Badly. My skin peeled and my tan line is freaking disgusting :3

(Chocolate Indulgence)

(Oreo Cheesecake)

(Chocolate Lava Cake)

Yay to sweet treats over at Sweet Recipe. (: Virgin experience, but I think the cakes tasted not bad. So I am a happykid. Hahahahas! :D I think someday I will go back to try their main courses. They look delicious.

Then home sweet home. It was a freaking tiring day... But I was basking in happiness.

And I will too on Monday. Yes, I can do it. I can do it. Faith. Believe.


We keep this love in a photograph.
We made these memories for ourselves.
Where out eyes are never closing,
Hearts are never broken.
And times are forever frozen still.

No comments:

Post a Comment