[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, March 13, 2015

Only dead fish go with the flow.

12am thoughts.

I am trying to sleep but there's this retarded inconsiderate crazy woman singing on top of her lungs, and I am pretty much disturbed by her. Sighpie. Now Taylor Swift's Blank Space is stuck in my head. Thanks to that idiot woman, my sheep are replaced by Swift.

Wide awake now.

Friday the 13th. I hope nothing bad happens later. *cross fingers* But yay, it is L's birthday. :D

(How can someone look so effortlessly cute?!)

Hahahahahas, I honestly think that L's photography skills is daebak. And his voice still amazes me till now, because he can somehow reach the correct pitch with his quack voice. Errr am I making any sense here? Hahahahas! (:

But yay! It is L's birthday!

And I shall give thanks to myself. I managed to lunch out with my colleagues for 4 days this week so I'm literally a happykid flying in bliss. Hahahahas, but after these 4 days, I want to packet my own lunch and eat at my desk liao. LOL, I cannot do the same thing (eat out) continuously because it just makes things boring. T.T

Okay. So I finished whatever I want to say. Time for bed. Yay, sleep! :3 Ohgeez, I think I wasn't in my right mind.

P.S. My necklace that I bought with Seah a few days ago was tangled badly. And y'know I have no patience one... So I cut my necklace and instantly regretted it. Thank gawd it is still wearable, but it is quite short so...

P.P.S. I am having a serious dilemma about cutting my fringe. T.T Should I or should I not? ...


Sometimes, we let our bodies become
breeding grounds for sadness.
We do not see all the beauty trying to
grow within us, around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment