[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Life is demanding without understanding.

What happens in my mind when I have a sudden craving for something:

(llaollao!)

Millions of llaollao cups just keep flashing in my mind but LOLOL, I am still at work now (typing this in a toilet cubicle because I am just too tired to continue working; this is a mini break I set for myself :P) Ohgeeez, but I'll have to chiong my work today if I don't want to head back to work tomorrow. And yes, tomorrow's Labour Day - public holiday T.T

Sighpie. I'm tired and hungry and sleepy. T.T And I am flipping through pictures in my gallery now which is filled with food omg.

-If you cant have something physically, at least have it mentally-

This is why I always take pictures of all the food that I eat. You know, they serve a great purpose of filling up your tummy virtually. Hahahahahas! (:

Throwback to more food:

(Timhowan)

I finally made a visit down to the highly-raved Tim Ho Wan a few weeks ago with my family and grandmama. I guess it is on the expensive side, and nothing too special except for the buns at the bottom left hand corner. Those are totally daebak! (Y)

P.S. The size of the photos in the grid determines the tastiness of the dish. So yeahs. (:

Okay, a short post because I have to go back to work before any one of them start to make a police report of a missing employee. Hahahahahas!

Ciao!


Eventually all the pieces will fall into place.
Until then, laugh at the confusion.
Live for the moment and know that
Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment