[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, April 27, 2015

My mind is like a machine that never stops working.

Living the life of a princess
(Part VII)

I swear this will be the last episode of my birthday celebrations. Hahahahas! (:

(Awesome catch-up with le clique)

Missing Evelias, who cannot make it for she was sick. But many thanks to my babes for creating such an awesome time over dinner even though you guys are super late. Hahahahas.

P.S. I love the present and the cake. ♡
But no more Causeway Point. Omg. No more.

~

Recently, I started watching Code Blue, some Japanese drama that was screening on the television (Channel U, weekends 9pm). Some people may think that it was a lousy show because there wasn't any plot at all. Yet the drama depicts traumatic medical situations (it is a medical show) which can be quite interesting at times (I'm not being a sadist here), and I got to witness the fragility of life. The sudden realisation that doctors and the medical teams are actually very noble dawned on me. 

And of course the actors/actresses make it even more worthwhile to watch. Lmao! My current hot favourite: Tomohisa Yamashita. 


(Tomohisa Yamashita)


(How can someone look so dreamy?!)


(Shuai omg!)

I'm no fan of Japanese dramas, but this guy is really too nice-looking omg. And he won the best actor with this show. Hahahahas! ♡

Anyways, there are plenty of pretty good shows screening on the television recently. From Emergency Couple, to Code Blue, to My Daughter, Seoyoung, to 虎妈 and all sorts of variety shows, with my favourite being 国际交易所 and Mars vs Venus. A heaven for TV addicts like me LOL! However, if you ask me if it's really that great, I have no answer actually.

I mean, it's good because I have always yearn for dramas to screen longer on the television (I have more drama time now since I'm not schooling). But when it really does, I felt that it is kinda time wasting. T.T Imagine yourself just snacking on tidbits and lazing on the sofa the entire night with your eyes plastered on the screen. Horrible :/ I find myself not doing anything meaningful/useful, and am fast becoming a couch potato, and yet I can't lift my eyes off the tv. Ohgeez. That power televisions hold on me T.T I'm an absolute slave to televisions.

Just me and my rants because I have been too bummed out recently due to work. Sighpie. Sorry if I late reply / never reply messages, it has really been an exhausting day even though it was only Monday. Monday blues.


And I'm lost behind
The words I'll never find.
And I'm left behind
As seasons roll by.

No comments:

Post a Comment