[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Don't just follow your heart. Lead your heart where you want it to go.

Living the life of an princess
(Part VI)

Oops, it turned out to be more than I thought. But ohwell. Hahahahas! (: I am a fan of birthday celebrations.

Throwback to my birthday dinner last week @ Crystal Jade Kitchen, Causeway Point with my dear family. Seemed to be hitting on Causeway Point pretty often these days lmao. :/

Recently I have cravings for Chinese meals...

(Champagne Spare Ribs)

(Cereal prawns that was a real disappointment)

(French beans?)

(Some vegetables)

Sorry I suck at recognising vegetables LOLOL, my sister ordered everything so hahahahas! (: But at least, I know the existence of purple cabbage, unlike Seah. :P LOLOL! I have absolutely zero interest in cooking. I live just to eat.

(Fried fish skin that my mummy loves especially)

(Fried wanton that is da bomb!)

(梅菜扣肉 that all Hakkas love)

(Favourite custard buns!)

Ordered a tad too many dishes, but we managed to clean it off. :D Hahahahas, I simply love to eat. Food is the only thing that makes me spend money willingly without a care in the world.

~

Anyways, after what seemed like eternity, I finally received offers from NUS FASS, NTU Psych and SMU business. :D /heaved a sigh of relief/ I'm elated because they were all my first choices. Now all that's left is just to finish this multiple choice question, and submit my final answer.

And I'm sure I will take NUS in the end. But for some reason, I have yet to accept the offer. I am waiting. Waiting for something I don't know what. Just waiting. T.T

Perhaps it is the burden of heavy responsibilities that comes with my choice. Life sucks.


Two full years and a spread of fears.
I get down on my knees, eat my fears
and fall away.

Eat my body and drink my cup.
Let the wine of the galaxies fill you up
And fall away.

No comments:

Post a Comment