[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

And it was like slow motion.

I figured that if I am paid to do tutoring sessions with my sister, I'd had become a billionaire now. :/ It didn't help that she already finished her exams, her homework is piling up once again, and I'm dragged down once more. Ohgawd. I'm dog tired .____. I didn't even have an elder sibling to consult for my homework last time. :/ 

And I'm bored recently. There's not much social media updates. And everyone on a blogging hiatus?! There's nothing much to do with my phone these days. Sighpie.

So anyways, I've been eating out for lunch recently with the colleagues because the company's peak period was finally over. And after three weeks of eating out consecutively everyday, I'm starting to miss the days where I camp in the office for lunch :/

(Healthy living)

Looks good, doesn't it? I miss the salad my mama prepared for me for lunch-in. Sighpie. I have enough of hawker food. Hokkien mee, char kway teow, carrot cake. Omg. No more, no more.

(KFC)

And throwback to the KFC meal a few weeks ago wih my family. Tried their Bandito for the first time and realised that it suck. Even suck couldn't paint the picture quite right. :3

That contrast.


This town is alive with lights that blind,
Keeps me awake.
With my head up and lace untied,
The streets fill my mind.
Don't control what I'm into.

No comments:

Post a Comment