[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, May 2, 2015

We'll never fall apart. 'Cause we fit together like, two pieces of a broken heart.

#happykyuziziday
Happy belated birthday leader Sungkyu!
(Birthday's on April 28, but I was too busy that I forgot x.x)

(The sexy)

(Album photo)

Sungkyu's going to drop the long-awaited solo album on May 11. Ahhhh, I can't wait! 8 more days hahahas. I love his voice like seriously, and his funny character where he always 'bully' the other INFINITE members just because he is the eldest. LOLOL! Loves.

So anyways, despite all the 'chaos' and hastiness this week that left me feeling blue, I am in high spirits because INFINITE just released their Japanese songs a few days ago. It was yet another job well done. Well, they never disappoint! /smiley/

(INFINITE)

I'm loving it although this time round the songs are quite different from their usual style. && Woohyun got a lot of singing parts this time (okay, he is main singer, so will definitely get more singing parts than the others, but then this time round he got even more singing parts than usual)! *fangirl mode on*

(Teaser photo!)

First row: Sungjong, Sungkyu
Second row: L, Hoya, Woohyun
Third row: Dongwoo, Sungyeol

(I thought this one looked super cool)

(More Woohyun)

Hahahas, INFINITE will have another Korean comeback later in this month. Something that will keep me going throughout the arduous month of May (because my workload in company is on an exponential rise recently, sighpie). I'm eggcited omfg!

~

Anyways, recently I've been thinking. Three more months left to university, but I have not accomplished anything that I wanted to. Xiaofang went for a birthday staycation, and is heading to Taiwan with her friends this coming month. Vivian went for a Super Junior 6 concert two days ago. Huiqi stepped out of her comfort zone and went to learn dancing. But what have I done? Nothing. Just shopping and singing and singing and shopping. x.x

Okay. I am having a 'mid-life crisis' now. Lmao. Feel like trying out something new that I have not done before, but I don't know what can I do. :3

Sighpie. 1am now. I just finished watching the latest episode of Running Man (the dangerous bride episode) to keep myself from thinking too much. The variety show was super hilarious I cannot. It is really a good remedy.


I'll make you a heart pendant,
with a pebble held in my hand.
And I'll carve it like a necklace,
so the heart falls where your chest is.
And now a piece of me
is a piece of the beach
and it falls just where it needs to be
and rest peacefully.
So you just need to breathe,
to feel my heart against yours now.

No comments:

Post a Comment