[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world.

Moodswings up again.

I get pissed off easily when I'm tired (and yes, I am really super duper worn out recently). So don't come stepping on my tail and blame me for snapping at you.

Sighpie. But I'm always game for a food feast. Anytime, anywhere. Yay! :D

And I decided to give my family a treat. Hahahas! :D I have promised them a treat with my first salary long long time ago but it was only until now then I fulfilled my promise. Lmao. #badkid96

Keng Eng Kee Seafood
Bukit Merah

(Salted egg crabbie)

(Buns that are as big as your palm)

(Claypot Pig Liver)

(Cuttlefish with vege)

(明珠卷 that I find it soso only, but my entire family loves it to the max)

(Marmite Chicken)

My parents are so excited about this that they even took the initiative to glance through the menu and reviews before heading down to the restaurant. First time, first time. And everything we ordered are recommended. Hahahahas! (: And the best part? It only costs $104 in total. I thought the price was reasonable. :D

Good money spent, although $104 amounts up to approximately my two working days. T.T

P.S. My company gave me this tray thing to put on the table in a bid to clear my messy table. But I regard it as a burden because it occupies yet another space on my already-full table. :/ Sighpie. Can I just put it on the floor?


She's like cold coffee in the morning.
I'm drunk off last night's whisky and coke.
She'll make me shiver without warning,
and make me laugh, as if I'm in on the joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment