[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, May 10, 2015

You're my favourite kind of nights.

Simple, good and cheap.

(A little snack time with my mama last weekend)

I enjoy chillax sessions with my mother. She is my role model, my confidante and my soulmate despite being an annoying ass by ordering me around to do housework. :P I still love her all the same. But I guess I'll love her even more if she would stop asking me to do housework chores. It is really a chore! /cries/

Sighpie. I finally understood the pain of being a working mother (now that I've been forced to accompany her do her chores). As if working long hours is not enough, they still have to cook dinner the moment they reach home, followed by other tiresome household chores such as washing the dishes and clothes.

To the one who wakes up at 5am to cook lunch for me to packet to office, thanks for sacrificing your time for your children. You're really noble! /thumbsup/ :D I mean, not all mothers will wake up at such an unearthly hour to cook rights!

So they should make Mothers' Day a national holiday or something to reward their hardwork! (Using that as an excuse just because I want more holidays)

Below are just some pictures of my Mothers' Day treat @ Pizzahut to my beloved mama:

(Seafood thin hand-stretched pizza)

(Salmon with pasta)

(Gelateria)

I really love ice-cream that contains alcohol. New-found favourite flavour: Bailey's Irish Cream. Hahahahas! :D

Before the day ends officially, just wanted to tell this favourite woman of mine, thank you for everything. Love you plenty plenty ♡

I'm moving in reverse, under your mighty curse.
I hate myself for loving you.
I turn my head away, but my heart remains,
till the day I learn, you're no good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment