[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

There is no sincerer love than the love for food.

Needle in the haystack, limited edition.
Rare and original, indeed.
Thanks Vian ☆

(I love huggies)

(Smiley smiley)

Long overdued post, but thanks to le bestie for bringing me out to Lady M, Orchard Central. We have to meet up soon! Missing my cafe-hopping days. Awww, thanks for giving me something to look forward to after a long day at work.

(Eggs Benedict with salmon)

First impression: great wobbly eggs
I love it! But hahahas, the dish looks abit plain though with no 'side-dishes' at the side lmao, but it tasted great nonetheless! :D

(Tarte Au Citron)

My new-found love: Citrus tarts
I love the sour taste lingering on my tongue. LOLOL! I figured my favourite is no longer cheesecake, but citrus-flavoured tarts. ♡

(Vanilla Mille Crepe)

It smells nice, but a little too bland for me. I prefer something with a stronger taste; maybe I should have ordered the green tea crepe instead. But ohwell! The crepe cake itself is nice and I enjoy peeling the layers of it while savouring it in my mouth. :D

A short meet-up over dinner is what I need to revitalise for the week. 谢了! Happy midweek everybardy!


Another thing you should
Have known from the start.
The problems in hands are
Lighter than at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment