[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I am under no obligation to make sense to you.

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

(Ripped from Tumblr)

Types of people I abhor:

1) People with no common sense
I don't despise people who are not suited for studying, but I despise those who don't use their brains when they have a smart one. i.e. ask stupid questions when the answers are laid in front of them in an obvious manner.

2) Domineering freak who loves controlling others' life and telling them what to do
Those who wants others to follow his 'orders', to be at his beck and call. Hey, we are living in the 21st century now. Everyone's equal. I have my own brains please. I can make decisions myself.

3) Sticky pestering person who wouldn't go away although you tried all kind of various methods to shun them
I'm ain't a magnet please.

4) People with no self-confidence
He who is afraid that people may leave him and stop being friends with him, and thus causing him himself to have some psychological depression and became suspicious of everything as a result.

And congratulations. You hit all four 'nails' on the head. I cannot fathom why exactly you kept thinking that we ain't friends. You said I shouldn't act this way just because I'm tired due to work. But y'know what? Yes, I'm tired because of work. But I'm even more tired talking to you. Why must I undertake your interrogations?

Freedom.
The state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint.

So stop telling me what to do. I have the right to freedom.


Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am.
My attitude depends on who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment