[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I'm always outside on the inside.

What is happiness?

Happiness is when your CFO goes overseas for a meeting yet she didn't forget about you...

(Treats from Germany!)

Waseh! For a non-chocolate lover like me, I have to admit that these sweet treats are absolutely delicious. I'm in cloud nine. /blissful/ Hahahas! :D Time to hit the gym to burn off the calories /procrastinates/ LOLOL!

It has been close to six months for this job (they should hire me as a permanent staff instead of temporary rights!), and I'm truly loving this closely knit bond. My colleagues, superiors and bosses all took great care of me. To be honest, I am quite reluctant to leave this job (so why didn't they hire me as permanent T.T). There's nothing for me to hiam (嫌弃).

1) The distance's great
2) The pay's not bad
3) I get to enjoy aircon whole day
4) Sometimes I'll hitch a free ride home from my HR manager
5) There's always free food (eg. currypuffs, bread, chocolates, pancakes etc)
6) The food in my area are relatively cheaper as compared to shopping malls
(so I get to save quite a lot)
7) My superiors are understanding (I often leave the workplace 10 mins before my 放工时间 and they didn't dock my pay or anything)

(I believe it is the cleaner who did it to my table)

I'm sure I can still find more reasons, but yeahs, too lazy to think now. :P My contract supposedly will end in May (~ two weeks time), but I am not sure if they are going to renew my contract for another month. And this is bad, because I cannot predict what's in front of me (as in, whether I'd be jobless), and I hate this. 我的前途是未知数. So do I start my job hunt or what? T.T

But anyways, I still felt the need to reciprocate 他们对我的照顾. So as a gesture to thank them, yours truly got down busy to bake something small for them.

Zeng zeng zeng!

(Cornflakes cups)

Hahahahas, okay. It is actually super easy to make these. But then again, I'm an amateur baker and this is the only thing that I can do without assistance from my mummy, so... Hahahahas! (: And my close friends should know that I will shun the kitchen at all costs. :3 Ohwell, it is the thought that counts! 



I wanna be drunk when I wake up,
on the right side of the wrong bed.
And every excuse I made up,
tell you the truth I hate.
What didn't kill me, it didn't made me stronger at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment