[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, June 1, 2015

We're surrounded by all of these lies.

I had a long yet busy weekend last week. (: Decided to go hiong on Saturday, and attended my driving theory lessons at 7.30am. Afterwards, I met up with Seah to head to AJC to collect our School Graduation Certificate (SGC). Counting our lucky stars because the general office was opened to give us our SGC although the email stated collection only on weekdays. Phew! (: /blames Seah for not checking thoroughly beforehand :P/ Hahahahas! :D

Then we travelled to Plaza Singapura to register for the psychology camp (why in the world must I travel so far just to pay the camp fees and pass up the forms?!), before heading to Clementi to meet up with the kids. I really travelled the entire Singapore on Saturday, bangwall much.

But ohwell. Finally a long-awaited date with these lovely kids. We played pool and lepak over desserts in Blackball. (:


(Blackball lepak)


(Yangfan needs to improve his welfie skills)

Got home feeling damn tired, but it's worth it because of the great quality time spent. (: Hahahahas! Love my kids so much!

-----------

Sunday was a stay-home day, as I felt bad about leaving my mama at home alone on Saturday (my sister had a funfair). So being another mundane day, I helped my mama with her household chores. Vacuuming, mopping, wash clothes and even bedsheets. I sweat so much?!

-----------

Monday was a public holiday (Vesak Day), and I was feeling elated that I do not need to report for work. Hahahahas! (: Woke up earlier to go to the wet market under the scorching hot sun, packed my luggage for my Korea trip,  and assisted with the baking of a chocolate cake.

I think I became a burden in the kitchen. Instead of being a help, I did something terrible T.T Who in the world knows that sugar and flour can't be mix?! So in the end, I had to use the sieve to separate them. Reminds me of Chemistry SPA sessions LOLOL! (: But ohwell, the end product turns out nice though.

I think I worked too hard / too tired / weather too hot, that I nosebled. First time in my life I nosebled, so it gave me quite a shock. LOL! (: Don't worry, I immediately drowned down tons of tea and cups and cups of water, and my mama even went to cook barley for me. Took a flu pill (because I'm having a mild flu too) and I'm currently putting a mask now to moisture my skin. Lmao. Sighpie. Life sucks.


Life isn't about waiting
for the storm to pass.
It is about learning to
dance in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment