[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Smile, you're designed to.

So a few days ago, I made an impromptu trip to the salon and chopped off 4 inches of my hair. It became shoulder-length instantly, and yay I felt lightweight. For awhile only. Stupid weather made me sweat like never before, and I had the urge to cut my hair into a bob instead. Thankgawd I resisted the temptation. My hair is hideous enough. LOLOL! :D Reverted back to short side fringe which I regretted, because now I have to find all my bobby pins and hairclips and everything to keep my fringe out of my face :/

(A piece of Starbucks)

Okay, a totally random photo insert because I have no picture for the day. (Because I didn't want to take pictures with my disaster haircut). Hahahas, and I finally had my Starbucks fix. Shared an Orange Honeycomb Crunch with Manda last week, and drank Triple Coffee Frappuccino with my family a few days ago. So in love with Starbucks drinks. <3

So this week was a little busy. I met up with Xiaofang at Causeway Point after being cooped up in the house for like two over weeks. Hahahas, kidding. I was busy attending theory lessons that made me feel so shag that I was too lazy to get my ass out of the house. (: LOL! And what's the chances of meeting Kaiyuan and her boyfriend there? Hahahas!

Travelled all the way to Bishan to dinner with Huiqi too after not seeing her for eons. It is always a good time spent with her, except for a stupid Starbucks barista for dampening our mood. Teenagers nowadays have no respect for people. T.T

Okay. I am too lazy to type anymore. Ciao! :D


The mirror can lie.
It doesn't show you what's inside.
And it can tell you are full of life.
It's amazing what you can hide
just by putting on a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment