[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, July 30, 2015

You haven't seen the best of me, I'm still working on my masterpiece.

Old is gold. :D

I'm really thankful for the once-in-a-while meetup sessions with Xiaofang. She is one of the rare few secondary friends that I still keep in contact with, and I am really grateful that she didn't choose to drop me as a friend even though I know myself that I have been a really bad friend. Really. :/

So this girl was having tuition over at CCK two Sundays ago, and we decided to meet up for a k session (since she already travelled to CCK, so why not? :P) I love to sing, ohyeahs baby!! :D

(Seafood ramen)

Ajisen for lunch. Seafood ramen for me, comes with the octopus side dish and ice lemon tea. Xiaofang ordered her usual, some pork ramen (?) and her favourite gyoza with ice lemon tea. No more Ajisen for me, it is so expensive omg?!

So anyways, I was glad that there was a SG50 promotion going on in the CCK kbox (free flow of snacks and drinks). I was overjoyed because SG50 finally benefited me. I mean, most promotions for SG50 are mainly targeted towards the pioneer batch, so it doesn't really affect me, and I was sad. Wasn't I part of Singapore as well... :(

Hahahahas! Anyways, we got a big kbox room to ourselves (feels pretty spacious as there were only two of us). We sang our hearts out non-stop for three hours and geez, I think my voice broke. T.T After the k session, I just went croaking like a frog omg.

Ohwell. Met my family for a dinner afterwards @ Paradise Dynasty. One of my favourite Chinese restaurants. (Y)

(Some noodles which I forgot what)

(Xiaolongbaos & seafood fried rice)

(Spicy dumplings)

(Dessert!)

Yum yum in my tum tum! :D Today, I give thanks to my family, especially my parents, and to Singapore. Because of their hard work, we get to eat whatever we like, and as much as we want. To the kids in the poor underdeveloped countries, food to them is luxury. Compared to them, we are so much more fortunate. So with a thankful heart, do not waste food. Order and eat the amount of food that you can.

(Sorry, I was getting a little emotional because the table beside me just ordered a whole load of food, to which they cannot finish. And it is only to be cleared and thrown away by the waiter. Ouch. I guess those wasted food are enough to feed a child.)


He carries stars in his pockets
because he knows she fears the dark.
Whenever sadness pays her a visit,
he paints galaxies on the back of her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment