[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Save your smiles for the people who deserve to see them.

University, please be good to me :/

Day 19:

First PL2131 tutorial with my tutor (previously it was the lecturer), and I'm super impressed because he remembered me and Amanda (we went for his RP the week before; to be honest his RP sucks because we were made to listen to 240 sounds for an hour and it gave me a massive migraine -.-)

Day 20:

(Starbucks!)

Because there was this free upgrade for drinks (Starbucks' member rewards), we decided to venture to Starbucks and yeahs, I felt that we were cheated in a sense. :/ Daylight robbery literally.

Ordered their newest creation Duo Mocha, and I had free upsize to Venti size but it still costed me $7.20?! Heartbroken ahhhh.

Went for lessons and all, before heading to Rotaract's installation in the evening. I thought that it would at least be interesting and many people would be present because it was my first installation and I was excited about it (boy, how wrong was I!) Escaped after attending 30 minutes because it was really too boring / time-wasting (oops, I hope nobody from Rotaract ever sees this)

Day 21:

Polling day today but poor me, I had online tutorial for PL1101E. What life is this manzxc. Friends sleep in / go out, but I have to wake up at 9am to prepare for my tutorial which starts at 10am (9.30am to be exact because the tutor only sent us tutorial materials at 9.30am, and we have to prepare) >.< Finally ended tutorial and shut down my laptop at 12.30pm, and yay I was free! Finally.

Went Lot 1 for lunch + tea with family, and I finally felt that I am leading a decent life once again. Cheers to holidays!

P.S. Stayed up to 4am to view the polling results, and to be honest, I am quite glad with it. :P #happykid96


You watch me bleed until I can't breathe.
I'm shaking, falling on to my knees.
And now that I'm without your kisses,
I'll be needing stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment