[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 11, 2015

The greatest prison that people live in is the fear of what other people think.

We don't even know where we are going. But I'm sitting with you and I'm glowing.


(Flower)

Just found this ancient photo as I was transferring photos from my phone to my computer a few days ago. It was a flower given to me in my secondary school days by my then-secondary-4 Emaths tutor, Mrs Ng. She wanted to use the beautiful flower to encourage us to study hard for our O' level examinations. Wow, memories.

In university now, the tutors don't even know our existence, much less encourage us to study hard and do well. :/ How I miss the old days, where there is someone to back you up, and catch you when you fall.

Under immense stress now. Why is there everything ongoing at the same time?! I need a breathing space omg.


Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly
older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be 
right for you and you'll be right for me.
But right now I am chaos to your thoughts
and you are poison to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment