[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, September 19, 2015

You were a moment in life that comes and goes.

(Ripped from imgfave.com/Pinkberry)

Staring at the mirror, I am surprised to see a stranger in front of me. She seem as though her soul has been sucked dry. I see a dejected face beneath that jovial facade. I see the pain hidden behind the constant smiles. I see blood, I see agony, I see black.

I see that she is tired. She is drowning in emptiness, in melancholy, in desolation. No one is aware of her suffering, but then again, she doesn't want anyone to know, to worry.

She says she seeks solace in her friends and family. She wants to thank her family for being there, and she wants to continue to be strong for them. She wants to thank her bestie Amanda for her accompany and she is grateful for the late night conversations with L. Currently, these seem to be the only times she is sure that she is still living, still breathing.

Pitch-black.

Life will be better, no?


Overtime our wires crossed
well you changed and truth got lost
All the things I would change if
we could only rewind.

No comments:

Post a Comment